Disabling "Custom Title Screen" causes blackscreen
If a player disables "Custom Title Screen" in the LabyMod settings under "LabyMod > Appearance" while using the "Fancy" theme, and then restarts the game, the player will notice that most of the buttons will be incorrectly displayed.
- Start the game
- Make sure the player is using the "Fancy" theme
- Go to the LabyMod settings
- Click on "Appearance"
- Scroll down to "Custom Title Screen"
- Disable "Custom Title Screen"
- Restart the game
- Notice that everytime the player tries to access things like "Options" the UI elements will be incorrectly displayed
Operating System: Windows 10
LabyMod Version: 4.0.5+858 snapshot/e8a111
Minecraft Version: 1.20.1
Installed Addons: Flux