Changing "Damage Color" resets "Speed"
"Damage Color" is a feature to change the color that is being displayed when ever a player/mob is receiving damage, the player also has the ability to change the "Speed" of it. However it was noticed that every time the player changes the color, the set speed value gets reset and the player has to change it again.
- Start LabyMod
- Go into the LabyMod Options and search for "Damage"
- Enable "Advanced Damage"
- Change the speed first and then the color
- Close the color selection menu by clicking somewhere outside of the menu
- Open the color selection menu again
- Notice that the set speed was set back to 1,00
Everytime the color is being changed by the player the speed gets set back to 1,00
The speed should always stay at the value that was set by the player
Operating System: Windows 10
LabyMod Version: 4.0.6+862 snapshot/6a5a8d
Minecraft Version: 1.20.1
Installed Addons: Flux