AutoText option "Server bound" is case sensitive
Via the AutoText feature, it is possible to send commands or text messages with the press of just one key. However it was noticed that when setting the "Server address" for that the text field is case sensitive.
- Start LabyMod
- Enter any server like GommeHD.net for example.
- Create a AutoText hotkey with Server bound enabled and set the server address to "GommeHd.net"
- Save the AutoText hotkey
- Press the AutoText hotkey
- Notice that the AutoText is not getting triggered as the server address field is case sensitive
The text field for server address in AutoHotkey is case sensitive
- GommeHd.net will not work
- GommeHD.net will work
The text field for the server address should be case-insensitive.
Operating System: Windows 10
LabyMod Version: 4.0.6+868 snapshot/704961fa
Minecraft Version: 1.20.1
Installed Addons: Flux